Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Polaroid Transfers

Polaroid Transfers look best with simple subjects and backgrounds. All of the examples I found had one focus. My polaroid transfers also had very simple subjects. One was of a little metal trinket, the other was of flowers. My colors transferred well becuase my slides were not too dark.

This polaroid transfer has one subject, the church. I think this transfer is very good. The photographer utilized rules of thirds. They also kept the background very simple.
This polaroid transfer is also appealing. It is very simple, yet it still has substance. I particularly like the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. This is also a good transfer because there is very little lift off.


This polaroid transfer captures a cab in a city. The photo is simple and also utilizes motion blur.



I really like this polaroid transfer because it is simple yet appealing. I like how the lines of the house or shed fall behind the bike. I also like how the colors transferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment